I’ve had problem skin for years. Maybe you’re like me and you’ve tried many different potential solutions. I’ve spent a nice chunk of money on a variety of washes, toners, and creams that have promised dream skin. Been there.
I’ve finally found a toner I’m happy with, which is now one of my favorite skin care products. It is a simple toner solution. I mixed it up on my own with a variety of favorite essential oils that support healthy skin.
Make a batch and see if you don’t love it!
- 8 oz. Witch Hazel
- 5-7 drops Thieves essential oil blend
- 5-7 drops Purification essential oil blend
- 5-7 Elemi or Frankincense essential oil
- Optional additional oils: Melrose and/or Lavender
- Add all ingredients to a storage container.
- Shake gently before applying to cotton ball.
We have been so pleased to partner with Reborn Studios for a special giveaway in honor of the anniversary of our nation’s independence. The winner of a beautiful Patriotic Hand-Lettered Print is Holly D! Congratulations, Holly, and thank you to everyone who participated! Don’t forget to check out Reborn Studios on Instagram for more great prints like this and have a Happy Independence Day weekend!